Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Folks I am almost caught up. Here I am flying home. As I have been home since Wednesday.


This is Nassau's airport. Very clean and kinda slow today. I was early, 2 hours. 
after going thru the customs and just walking around checking different things out. I even had a Wendy's lunch there. 



This is a shop that is right on the corner. Everyone has to walk by this one any way you go. So I wrote about this before. You see these real nice T shirts for sale. 


Okay now just after getting here in Nassau, I always stop by this shop. 

If I am not mistaken, I think this is one of the shops that the folks at the Straw Market and maybe even the airport stores shop? Well I know here is some great bargains.


You can count them. There are six (6) t shorts. Now they are all the same style. The sizes run, 2 large,2 X large and 2 XX Large Okay now check out the price I paid. $15.00 for six (6) T shirts. 


Plus I bought 6 ken chains too. 


I really think these are the best one I have ever bought there. six (6) for $9.00. 



This is down town along Bay Street. 
Just a heads up too. Even if you go to the Straw Market you can get three (3) for $15.00 





as we all sat around waiting to get into our seats and fly out. I just chilled and enjoyed looking back at my time there and just re flexing on what is God doing here? I got back got on the Tri Rail bus and found my truck. No problems at all. It even started right up and I drove back to Fort Pierce. 
I got home and really didn't have much time. I came back so I could be at the HOA meeting that was happening that night. 


It was a packed house too. Over all we talked about the election coming up in March and passed out a survey 


These are a few ideas we as the HOA board have heard from folks wanting. So the next meeting we have hopefully we can break it down and see what folks really want now. 
It is sure good to be back home and live is so good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...