Wednesday, February 28, 2018

As our Tennis Monday are winding down.


These folks are Karl and Glades. I will be playing against her the next match. 





I am not sure what match this is, but I did play and we did okay. (It was 11:45 our games)The final score was 7 to 5. So we were the 5. 


These two are Mary Ann in the back ground and Carol next to the net. I have played against Mary Ann and Carol has been my partner before too. 


This is Sharon she was my partner during my match. 





This was the final matches. Bill and Joyce were team mates. Not sure the out come. I left before the games were over. 
Oh what I forgot to share about my truck? I dropped it off at Mark"s shop and he was putting on two new tires and checking out the brakes. We talked about the cost and I am thinking $200.00 max. 
Oh well that is not what happened. I didn't get the truck back until Tuesday after noon around 3pm. I will share more tomorrow. 
Good thing my Lord owns the sheep on the mountain. Because He is the One that will provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...