Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It has been over two months since I took the time to do this.



Some folks really just use a spray for a wax. I have been paste waxing my truck for over 40 years. I believe it last longer and there is more protection on the paint. 
Plus if you look I even put wax on the windows too. I saw a old friend of mine back in the 80's waxing his truck and windows. I am thinking, when you sue the wipers it will just make a mess?
So I asked Ray and he told me just try it and see what happens. It works like Rain X. The rain just runs off with out using the wipers. 



You can see there are dins on the side of the door. But over all I still love her. 


On Sunday morning I went to church, (The Crossing) then drove over to Hutchinson Island and laid on the beach there for about u=hour or so. I thought I was getting burnt but by His grace. All is good. 



When I was walking back to my truck I saw these two beach chairs laying along side the garbage cans. Maybe older folks bought these and used them and thought, how hard it was to get out of them????
The funny think is, I have them now and I might have the same problem, how do you get up out of them???



Thess guys are part of the Men's Bible study I go to on Monday evening. This night was having some good food and just hanging out and enjoying all that is going on in our lives. Mostly was about work and how good it is to have it. Then we watched a video on the verses of Palms 119:65-79 (I think) 
But at the end it really is good to get together and break bread and just hang out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...