Friday, February 09, 2018

As I am trying to get back into a routine.


I need to practice serving. Last time I played, I did what they call a double fault.That means the server, me. You have two ball to serve up. When both of them don't get into the box. It is called double fault. So I come out here and serve and serve again. I went thru two baskets this day. Maybe 500 balls. 


You can see I got more over the net than not. So I am improving. 



Hey folks tennis is a great way to loose weight and even get into shape. I will be leaving in about ten minutes from now and go play what they call the Round Robin. That is you sit out and when there is a opening to play you play four games. 
I really hope my serves are up to par today. As I say par, thinking. 
I will be playing golf this afternoon too. So life is good and I really am trying to loose some weight too. 
Over all bring glory to HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...