Monday, February 12, 2018

I am back into a routine. It is called RETIREMENT.


As I am riding over to the club house I saw this beautiful sun set. Folks life is good and we all need to keep looking around and seeing all God provides and just the our breath alone. 






Yes I am back playing darts and enjoying it. The funny part was, as I was gone for those two weeks. Our team lost 4 games. It doesn't have anything to do with me. As I am on the side cheering our team mates on, I really believe it helps us won. The young lady on the left hand side here, That is Judy, she came thur for us this night. She got the winning points at the end of the first game. Then the last one, I was VERY VERY, lucky and won that one too. So two for two tonight. Like I said it is a team effort and we all need some encouragement. 


Now it is Wednesday morning and I am at the stretching class. It really has been a full house doing this class. The funny thing is I am always the only guy here for stretching. 


My day was full of fun stuff. I even shot a round of golf. Not to good (38) But I did it an I know the next time I go it will be better???? 
Do you see the Sand Cranes there, they are dancing for each other. Mating dance.
Folks if you get anything out of my blog at all, is please enjoy who and where you are and remember Who (God) has you where you are today? 
We all need to thank Him and praise Him each and every day we have breath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...