Thursday, February 08, 2018

Saturday was a lovely day, but there was issues.







As I have known this younger lady, (Bridget). I have done some work on her mom's home. As Bridget's mom has dementia. She has a lot on her plate taking care of her. 
So I guess her sister came down to take care of her mom for a week or so. This way Bridget got a break. So she asked if I would like to go sit on the beach up in Vero with her? 
Why not, we sat there and talked for about 2 hours maybe even more. But I know I was getting a little bit to burnt. 
Thinking I will I might run into some school traffic? 



As the traffic was backed up going both ways. I asked a couple of folks sitting there waiting. What is going on? I am sorry to say, that a woman got killed riding her bicycle on the bridge of route 60. I didn't know which way to go. So I got on my Google maps and looked. So I drove north thinking the traffic might be less? Which it was, but boy I drove a while. I couldn't get back over to the main land until I was Wabasso Beach. That is where Disney Vero Beach Resort is. Then headed west on 510. 





I think I have been up this way before? But not sure? So the drive was a plessent one and the sites were nice too. I got home and text ed Bridge about my trip. She was not going any where, until later that night. 
So I guess my life is back to normal again. 
Since I have been back, I really have not gotten to many calls about work. So I guess I will just enjoy life. Which is a beautiful ting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...