Monday, August 09, 2021

I little girl is doing good.


This is the paperwrok they send home with you before the procedure. We didn't look at it. Thinking I really don't want to know what they are doing. More to worry about. Just trusting Our Lord and knowing He is the One in control. 
But as I sit here writing this blog. I did read it and it is just a mazing what they can do these days. 


Okay so now you might be able to understand how serious this operation was. Folks I was very scared for my little girl. But I would never let her know that. The reason she needs to lean on me during these times. But I knew she knew. what i was thinking. 
Okay enough about all that we are dealing with. Today is another day and she is doing well. 
As school started back up this Tuesday morning, the students came in and she had her hands full. But at the end of the day she was happy to be back and working with them. 
I know the post saids Aug. 9th. It really is August 13th. YES FRIDAY THE 13th??? 
It is all in His hands and I love to be able to say I TRUST HIM (Jesus)
Oh the reason I am behind, I help her out at school and I just don't have the time before we go to do anything on here. We try to be at school by 6am. That is correct, 6AM.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...