Saturday, August 21, 2021

My check up with Dr. Singh (Dermatology)


I am now my way down to see my dermatology. I have been going to him for over 5 years. He like to see me every 6 months or so. The sad part is, he always finds some to freeze. 


When you walk in you see these boots on the floor. I am not sure what they mean, but I see Dr. Singh is very much a patriot, USA all the way. 




This is just one of his rooms that he exams his patients. He is very much a patriot. I think this is the only room I have ever been in. There are pictures of V.P. Bob Dole. 
I am not sure but I think Bob Dole use to hang out at the National World War II Memorial in Washington D.C,  The only reason is I saw pictures of Bob Dole with Dr. Singh. Plus others in the pictures hanging on his walls. I know Dr. use to ask if I knew any World War II veterans? I am sorry but I don't. 
I know Dr. did some work trying to rise funds for them. Him and his friends do shows. They dress up in Elvis outfits and sing his songs Last time they were at Sunrise Theater. 

I just took this off the web page for the Washington Post. On June 18th 2018 ran a article by Steve Hendrix. It was telling about V.P. Bob Dole each and every Saturday he would set off on his latest vocation. He would hang out at the Memorial and shake every one of the veterans hands that would stop to talk with him. The sad part is now V.P. Bob Dole has passed, back in 2009. He was 94 years old. 
The real neat thing is, I would have never thought about him with out seeing the pictures on Dr. Singh office walls. 
It really was a tribute to V.P. Bob Dole and all he has done for the veterans of World War II. 

  


Okay now if you look and see red or pink skin. That is where Dr. Singh with his freeze gun. Boy does it burn afterwards. But I walk out and put this cream on there and all is well. 
The sad part is, I see guys my age with bandages on their ears and face and head parts. The reason is their doctor actuals cut the skin to get a biopsy. to see if they have cancer or not. 
I am so happy working with Dr. Singh way. I am trusting him, that he knows what he is doing. 
Folks this last week has been very painful to watch about Afghanistan. I know every one in the world is seeing how our president is screwing things up. 
But please just keep it in prayer and see how Our Lord is letting all this happen, for some reason. 
Folks we will never really understand what is going on with out Our Lord Jesus Christ. 
We all need to be seeking His face, not what is happening.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...