Monday, August 02, 2021

Last week my little girl needed to go to school and have meeting all day long.

Oh my baby had to go to work this morning. Now she is still not feeling that great. So she asked a couple that works at the school to walk with her and just keep a eye on her. Which they did. I was very happy to drop her off, knowing they would watch over her. So now what can I do? Our vehicles need a good bath. 
About two months ago. I drove my truck over the top of the Gheenoe trailer. Not sure why? But I guess it was just to secure it over night. The next day I pulled back and I heard the plastic of the bumper come off. So you can see what happen. The taps that hold it in place are broken. So thinking, what can I use to fasten the bumper again? 


These are drywall anchors. Thinking maybe this will work? Which they did. Great. 




So I fasten the bumper again and washed my little baby. 



It looks like a new paint job. It will be waxed this next week coming up. 



Jeanne's car needs a little more loving than my truck. Washed it and drove it over to the White City Park and waxed it. It was a hot day, but I got the wax on and took is right off as soon as it dried. Thinking I need to go pick up my little girl around 2:30pm. She texted me and told me not to come until 3:30pm. She was still in meeting. Which worked out great. I got the wax off and had a few minutes to relax a little and go get her. 
Got there and she was ready to come on home. It was a good day she told me. The meeting were boring but the company was some fun. That was Ken and his wife Marissa. Ken classroom is right around the corner of Jeanne's kitchen. So he comes in every once and while to get some coffee. His wife's classroom is on the other side of the school. But she comes over too to hang out. So they such a nice couple. You have seen them on my blog before. 

Her they are while they were staying at a camp grounds down the road. 
Over all Jeanne is feeling a little bit better, that is the vertigo. But still has some trouble getting up to fast. She has been a good girl this last week-end. We went out a couple of times. Over all some what a relaxing time and stress free. 
This is the week my baby has surgery on her brain. Yesterday we went to church and Pastor Craig and John prayed over her and asked Our Lord for His peace and wisdom for her operation. 
Which we understand how He is the One in control and we are trusting Him. 
Folks I will be asking for prayer this whole week ahead. Please. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...