Sunday, August 15, 2021

I am now trying to get caught up on my blog.


This is August 1st. It is Jake's birthday. So we all got together for a nice dinner. 
We all meet at the Manatee Island Restaurant on Hutchison Island. 


As we sat there, the waitress brought us a birthday cake. We all had a chance to taste it. It was a wonderful day and time to send with Jeanne's son and his family. We are very blessed to have this opportunity to get together and just hanging out. 
As I am writing this blog today August 16th 
So this was our first day of August.
Live keeps going on and we all have things we are dealing with. So please say a prayer or two for your family and friends that are trying to keep it going. 
I know ,MY LORD IS MY ROCK. 
Would love to hear about what is happening it your life. Please e mail me at 
tombahamas7@gmail.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...