Sunday, August 29, 2021

I need to back up on our small jobs.


This is Monday morning (23rd) of last week. Got up and went and helped out my little girl at school and then had to stop by Home Depot and buy a couple of things. 



Okay this is Joyce's bedroom. This was our first job that was needed to get done. On Monday. We came in and took out her 2 sets of closet doors. Then put in new ones. Hers' went pretty smooth. 


This is her hubby's bedroom and he wants new ones too. So as we finished up on this small project. Roy and I walked away in two hours. Over all these really are not that hard to put up. The only problem is being sure they are straight afterwards. Look at how the door in closed. No gaps.
As today is Sunday morning, I just could not sleep again. I got up around 2:30am. 
Not sure about you, but I need to get up during the night to go to the bathroom. So after getting up to do that. I climb back into bed and just roll over and over again. I guess I have a lot on my mind. Not sure why? 
All I know that the Hurricane Ida in hitting New Orleans as I am writing. Folks Hurricane Katrina hit this same area back in 2005, I think on the same date. 
As we have been very blessed about hurricanes coming our way. Our hearts go out for the people in New Orleans. It was pretty much destroyed during Katrina. So please keep them in your prayers and look forward in seeing how our Lord is letting this happen. He has a plan for each and everyone of us and sometimes it is storms that get our attention.  



As Monday was closing out. Jeanne and I went out and took a ride and found this beautiful hank sitting up on this food trailer. WOW just look at how he or she just looks so powerful an strong to live their own lives. 
Our Lord blesses us each and everyday. Now all we need to do it see His blesses and give Him thanks each and everyday. Praise Him.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...