Friday, August 20, 2021

We are trying a new restaurant.


A new restaurant in Port Saint Lucie. I am sorry but I don't know the name of it. 
But as we sat down to see what they had, I think everyone had a plan on eating some different than each other. This way we all could try different taste. 



Okay it really was some good food. But the time we had to wait to be served. I think 45 minutes went by waiting. But at the end it was tasty and enjoyable. The price was a little bit in the high side. But we just finished the pizza yesterday for dinner. So we got tow meals out of it. No really got three meals. I had two pieces of pizza a couple of days ago for lunch. 


These are Corrnets. Hey these two are willing to try anything new. So we enjoy inviting them along to give it a try. 
I think they both enjoyed their meal and taking some food back home too. 
I am so blessed to have friends like them. Our Lord has put people in our lives each and everyday/ It is our opportunity to share a meal with others and just hang out. 
Please folks we all have people around us each and everyday. He is the One that set things like this up.
He wants us to come together and just encourage each others. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...