Monday, August 23, 2021

Trying a new restaurant, Kountry Kitchen


This is what my baby ordered. Hey a few years ago, I was told about this place. I have tried coming here before, But there was such a long wait, I didn't wait. But this Sunday and this last Sunday we just walked in and sat down right away. 
Yes we went back yesterday for breakfast. My baby had the same breakfast she had before. 


I got a egg omelet and some fried potatoes. Then yesterday I just had the egg special. It is two eggs, sausage and the potatoes. $5.75. Not bad and tasted great. 


You can look here and see how busy this place is. Like I said, by His grace we just walked in and sat down. 
Over all we, Jeanne and I are so blessed to be able to go out and eat some good food and just enjoy our time. After church service. Hey my baby worked this whole week-end on school work. So if I can take her out for a nice breakfast and get away from the house, is worth that time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...