Thursday, July 29, 2021

Now this is a Star Trek, FAN


This is a young lady, we have done some work in her home. As you can see she is a Star Trek fan. She has been collecting things like this for many years now. 





This is a rag on her floor. 




This is her bed spread. I know I have never meet anyone that has been a fan like her. My cousin, Greg loves Star Trek. But he is not even close to what she has.   
She is very easy going an friendly and just a good customer. 
Well folks my little girl is doing better with the vertigo. We went to see a doctor yesterday and he did some test. She has vertigo. The doctor told her to sit up all the time. Don't turn her neck at all. While sleeping she needs to sit in a up right chair and keep her head straight ahead, Really not easy to do. But she is trying very hard. My heart goes out to her for all that is going on in her body. I just not sure why this is happening ? 
All I know is she is not feeling good, and that is really not her desire. 
On Tuesday (Aug 3rd) we go in to the out patient department at Lawnwood Hospital. Here we will get Jeanne all signed up and have all the paperwork done for her, for Thursday Aug 5th) morning operation. 
I really wish we didn't have to have this brain aneurysm procedure done. But her doctor told us that it is something that needs to be repaired. Her brain aneurysms are 3mm and 7mm. So they need to be repaired as soon as possible. 
Hey my family and friends, I really am asking for prayer for my little girl, during this week ahead. The reason is I know she is a little scared and I am too. 
You are talking about a brain aneurysms. It is a out patient procedure, but still asking Our Lord for His strengthen and wisdom for the doctor and his staff, and for her and I. 
I love my little girl very much and I want her to get better and be able to live her life to the fullness. 
IT IS IN HIS HANDS. PRAISE HIM TODAY. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...