Sunday, July 11, 2021

This is the Bluffton, South Caroline. We meet Laura here for lunch and walk around. July 1st





As you look on you can see this is a blue berry muffin. My baby bought this for me. Yes it did cost more than I would spend. $4.00 EACH. But it was really good and tasty. 



We are at the Bluffton Flea Market. As we walked around we saw a lot of different things for  sale. 
As the our day was moving forward. Lunch time is upon us.


The art work here was kind a neat. Very well done. 


Laura wanted to try out this place. So her we are getting some good food and just hanging out. 





My little girl wanted Peanut Colada. The sad part is they didn't have that. so she ordered some else, not sure what, but she enjoyed it. . 


As we were walking around. I asked for a picture of these two. Not today? 


I needed to go back to the car, for something? So I walked around there a little. 





Great view and this very well built too. 


I started walking back to the car. My honey and Laura, were coming my way. 
It was kind a funny, as I was walking around I heard a truck running, in the parking lot there. I texted Jeanne, that Laura's truck was running. She wrote back say she knows. 


Now I understand, why the truck was still running. the little kitten was sitting in there and hanging out, while Laura was walking around the market. 
What a cutely. Laura found her at the front door of her restaurant. So now Laura has a kitten. 



Laura and my girl have been friends now for three years or maybe a little more. 
It really is fun to see her an just hang out and find out who doing what? 
I know Jeanne is talking about us going back up there soon. Maybe to help Laura do some thing around her restaurant. We will see, this Summer is going pretty fast as it is July 11th today. As i write this blog. 


I saw this beautiful church here and just loved the look. 


Okay we are going over another BIG bridge. We are on our way home now. 



Well we are finishing up our trip. Folks our time was great. We got some rest and just us was worth the trip alone. 
I love Jeanne very much I really am happy Our Lord put us together. Our time has been up and down, I believe we have had many more ups than downs. Hey life is a ride and it is what you do to make things happen. 
Today as we had a chance to hear Pastor Craig talk about the Book Of  James. If anyone out there knows me, I love this book very much. It is all about life itself. The first chapter is about our trails of life. Which this is what Craig talked about today. verse #2:
Dear brothers and sister, whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for JOY .
Love you all and wish you all had a wonderful week-end. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...