Monday, July 19, 2021

This was Saturday July 17th. I am hopping around a little.


Hello again, walking around the Flea Market in Fort Pierce, Florida. It really was kind of quiet. But we still enjoyed it.  



It is funny, I have a good friend (Don) he lives in Baltimore, Md. So when I walk by here I am thinking about him and his family. So this time I sent him a picture of this tent here. Thinking he would be kind a surprised to see here in Florida? 


Now I was surprised by the prices, CRAZY/How can they charge this much for a Crab cake sandwich???? 


Afterwards we walked over to a new store in town. Don't remember the name. It is like a Whole Foods. Very much upper scale. Prices are too. 



We did buy something here. It was a sauce for cooking vegetables in. It really did taste good. Had that the following Tuesday night for dinner. 


We were invited to go out for lunch at this place. It was was Christa and Jake's treat. I have been wanting to stop by here an get something to eat a while now. But have not taken the time to do so. 
So we meet them here and had a nice time. 





This reminded me of sports bar back in Buffalo, New York. 


This is what I have been wanting to get. So I ordered it and it came out just like I thought it would. 


A heavy amount of salt on this Kummel wick bun. The sandwich was great. 
Sorry to say the potato salad was not that good. I did even finish it. 


This is the horse radish sauce. It was very tasty and even on the hot side. 


This is what Christa got, fried chicken. She didn't like the breading on it. It had  like a burnt taste. 


Jake enjoyed his Hamburg and fries. Now the fries were really good. he gave me a couple. Next I come Beef on Kummel wick and fries. 


My baby had a the steak and potatoes She told me she really did enjoyed it. 
Well after this we left and went to another shopping center. Jeanne wanted some food from the Asia Store on the way home. 
We have plains this night to go to Michael's birthday party. Which I wrote about last week. The one on Jeanne making a cake and all the fun we had. 
Well folks I just can not believe it's Monday morning already. Wow, time flying by and trying to keep up is a stain. 
But as we heard yesterday message from Pastor Craig. I know Who is at the controls.  
OUR LORD JESUS. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...