Sunday, July 18, 2021

Okay Richey, need some help.


On July 9th Roy an I went over to his brother's house. He has some trouble with a couple of outlets an light switches. So you can see these are pretty much the old (original) Well you can see there are three (3) sets of 12 gauge wire coming into this box. The wire itself is a pain. It is to heavy to bend around inside the box. So I put a jumper on it. This way I can get the wire in and hook up the outlet. 






These are the outlets we redid. There was one more, that was behind the sofa. Got that all done and did a repair on his floor too. But at the end all is good and he is happy and we made a few bucks. 
This whole week, Jeanne and I worked on emptying the shed at 2709. So as it is Sunday morning, it is finished. . 
I will be sharing pictures this next week on all that we got done. 
It really is a good feeling to be out of the old house and shed and just concern about the one we are living in now. 
This is just because we are trusting Our Lord Jesus and leaning on Him to make it all happen. 
I pray that each and everyone out there takes the time today to thank HIM for this last week and all that went on. It might not have a good week, but today we can say Monday is around the corner and we get another shot at it. It is all about His Grace and love He has for US. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...