Thursday, July 22, 2021

Looking at a small job yesterday.


I got a call on Monday to come on over to Cindy's house to clean out her dryer vent. Plus look at her bathroom flooring. 
I pulled the dryer out and took apart the vent tube. Cleaned it all out and saw that her wiring on the dryer was like dry rotted. I showed her and she asked if I could just put some electric tape around the wire? I told yes, but I really think you need to replace the wire? 

So while taking the screws out that hold the wire in place. I heard something kept dropping in the dryer back. I took the wire off and saw this. WOW, this is the worst problem I have ever seen with a dryer wire. I didn't strip these wires at al. They are bare. I am so happy I found this and will replace it. 


Now the real search begins. Will Home Depot have it? I left there and went home for a couple of minutes. Then drove over to Home Depot, They have the replacement.  It did cost $25.00 +.
I bought some other things to do the job this morning. I will share more tomorrow. 
I thank my Lord each day. He is watching over us each and everyday we are on this earth.   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...