Monday, July 26, 2021

My little girl needs your PRAYERS.


Well last week Jeanne, was having some trouble walking. They think it was Vertigo. As the week went on, she started feeling much better. But Saturday she woke up and felt bad again. While sitting around the house that morning. She kept saying something is not right. We talked about it and I asked her a couple of times, would you like to go to the hospital? Or walk in clinic? 
So around 11am. She told me to take her to the hospital, emergency room. We got there around 11:30am. Talked to some of the nurses and sat down. I was not aloud to stay with her. So I sat out in the car. Praying and asking Our Lord what is going on? Well we both just sat around and texted back and forth. They gave her a EKG. Sat around even more. I got her something to eat and myself too. 

I kept going in an out and just wanting to stay with her, in the waiting room. The shift changed with security. The young lady that was watching the door, left for the day. So I just walked in and sat down near my baby. Until the nurse came in and told us she was staying over night. They were working on getting a room for her. 
Meanwhile Jeanne texted her niece and works there and she was trying to get her a private room for her. Which she did get it. Jeanne was taken up to it and I ran home for things for her stay. 
She was brought into her room and still feeling bad.  So when I got up to her room, I stayed as long as I could. 8pm is visitors end their stay. 
I kissed her good night and got home. Got something to eat and went to bed. Now it is Sunday morning. Got up and drove over and got in there around 6am.
Mean while she really was feeling any better. She had a cat scan done and the doctor came in and told us, she has BRAIN ANEURYSM. Not just one, but two. There is one in the middle of her head. The other ones are behind her right eye. Okay what do we do next?
The doctor told us, he really can not do anything until they find out why she is so unstable. 
So we sat around all day yesterday, So at 12:30pm she had her lunch and now she can not have anything to eat until after she has a MRI. and ultrasound, The ultrasound is schedule for 9pm. While I was still there, she had her MRI. that was done on her neck area. I had to leave at 8pm again. She got her ultrasound doen at 9pm last. We texted back and forth. She wa very tried and I was too. 
Okay it is Monday morning and I will be on my way up to see here right after I am don here.
PLEASE FOLKS KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS AND LET THEM FIND THE PROBLEM WITH HER UNSTABLENESS. SO THEN AFTER THAT SHE CAN GET THE BRAIN ANEURYSM TAKEN CARE OF. 
PLEASE PRAY FOR HER. 
I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND WANT HER TO BE AORUND SO WE CAN BOTH GROW OLD TOGETHER. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...