Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Have some good news.

 Good day my friends and family. Jeanne is back home now. She is still having some trouble with walking. But she is feeling better. Today she went to work this morning. As we have been walking around this morning, she feels like there wouldn't be problem. She did call a friend last night, asking if she could just walk along side her as she goes to the meetings, today. So we meet her and her hubby this morning at school. They promised me they will keep a eye on her. I believe they will take good care of her. 

Okay on about the brain aneurysms. She has appointment next Thursday, to have a stents put in the veins. We will be meeting the doctor next week to see what his plan is. 

Folks I have only one request, please keep her in your prayers. We are not out of the woods yet? 

As Jeanne and I have been trying to figure out WHY? is she having so many problems NOW. Well she had not started having troubles until after her fall last year in Aug. Which is crazy. She fell and since then. She had shoulder surgery (right). Pains each and everyday. She needs her hip surgery, next. She goes to therapy for her right shoulder, then the next time her hip. Now she has vertigo. She has been to therapy for that. Now the vertigo is still a problem. That is why she is having someone walk along side her today. Plus now she has a brain aneurysms? Wow, I really am thinking this fall was all relayed.  

BUT WE ALL KNOW WHO IS IN CONTROL. OUR LORD JESUS CHRSIT.

PLEASE KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I WANT MY FAITH TO BE STRONG FOR HER AND MYSELF. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THEM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...