Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Yes we are back at Ichetucknee Springs. June 28th


I am not sure when we were here before, it was during last year. We had a ball here. So we are back and ready to have some more fun. 


As we got on the tram to take us up stream. There was a bunch of student on here with us. I think it is a summer camp group. The kids were very polite. 
Okay so we ride up stream and get off an walk down to the river. 






 We are here and ready to take a ride. 



I got in tube and my little girl was down the river already. So she grabbed a branch hanging over the stream, and waited for me. 


Not sure why I didn't take any more pictures. But sorry to say this was all of them. We both had our phones in plastic pouches. But I guess that was it. 
Oh well, we went once and the rains came down hard. Then we ate our lunch in our car during that time. We climbed out an went one more time. Last year we went down three times. We did get here later than before. Oh well the time was a lot  of fun an just enjoyed the quietness. 

Today is the 7th of July, today Roy and I are putting in two screen doors and finishing up the verticals. 
Another work day is here. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...