Tuesday, July 06, 2021

We are still moving forward on the dates, this is the evening of June 26th.




As Jeanne and I were checking out restaurants, we came across this one. So we talked to the front desk and asked about reservations for Saturday? They told us that they don't take them. But if we call ahead that same day. We can get on their list. .
Sounds good. So I told our family where to meet and make it happen.  


These most of my family. My little girl, Jeanne, Debbie and Joyce (Cousins) 


This is Greg (Cousin) Jon is Debbie's hubby. 


We sat around and got caught up a little and all that is going on. 
Okay now the food is coming. This is Jeanne's hamburger. Kinda neat on how they brand the bun. 


We all got our food, but if you look I don't have mine. So we talked to the girl servicing us. She came back and told me that is will be ready in a few minutes. I took half od Jeanne hamburger and told her to cancel the order. She came back with the food and asked it I would like to put it in a carry out bag? No I told her just take it off of our bill. She was not happy at all. The reason is the food was great, but sh never came back to refill our drinks. Or even say, she was sorry about my order not coming on time. So Her tip was not to good form Jeanne and I. 


But as when Jeanne and I were therr the night before, we noticed how they d birthdays. So Jeanne talked with our servicer before we order oru food to set up Greg with a birthday wish. The reason is Greg had his birthday in Jan and we were not doing anything for him, due to the Covid 19. So Jeanne thought why not celibate now? Which we did, we all got a small piece of his cake and just laughted about it, afterwards. 

I needed to go to the bathroom. My family was telling me about the setup inside of them. 
So here I am checking it out. Really neat to see how they worked everything into the room. 




This is the handle for the door. Really liked it. 




We walked them out to the car and gave hugs and kisses. Then said our goodbyes. Jeanne and I came back in and went over to the manger of the restaurant and told her about my meal. She the young lady that was on the floor, told us to come back and there will be two free meals on them. 
We thought that was very nice of them, so the next day we came back and had our lunch there and enjoyed it all. 
now it the time to start driving north to get up to Savannah, Georgia. 


This is the house we rented for ne night. Alachua, Florida. We ony need to stay here one night. Which we did and it worked out okay. 



This is the kitchen. Really only had a mico wave and small refrigerator. . 


This was our bedroom. Hey we did sleep okay. 
When we woke up I walked out to the living room and found a poor grasshopper. He was stuck on a piece of duct tape, on the wall. Not sure how he got there. But we set him or her free. I took him out an put him on bushes. 
Okay we left and started out on our vacation heading north. 
Well today I did some work around Spanish Lakes. I put up some verticals. Then I went up north Vero Beach area. 
I got up there and replaced some locks on the bedroom doors and bathrooms. 
So I ended up making some good money. 
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...