Tuesday, June 20, 2017

As I was working last Wednesday afternoon.


These guys came in to replace the light bulbs in the store. Thinking, this is kinda crazy to do during business hours? 



Well as they kept replacing them, I was watching customers trying to stay out of their way. I was really thinking this could be a BIG liability?
I even talked with the manger that was closing that night. Asking him why would they let them come in and do their work during store hours. He told me that was how they planned it out. 
I talked with one of the workers about his job. Asking if they normally replace bulbs during store hours? He said, not really. But no one wanted to stay afterwards, (store hours), So that is why they are doing what I think is crazy. 
I guess everything worked out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...