Thursday, June 15, 2017

Don's final day in Florida. This is Monday.


Okay what can we do today? Well thinking, Don needs to be in Orlando around 7pm. So I was thinking let us just start driving north and see what happens.
We stopped at this restaurant on the way. It is called Koutry Kitchen. We had breakfast and talked about the trip. 



So we took A1A north/ US1. As driving along, Don was checking out different beaches. So we made like 6 stops on the way north. This is just one of them. 
As I was driving I told Don about this neat place called Ron Jon Surf Shop. So as we are heading north. I saw a sign for Ron Jon parking. So we parked the truck and went into McDonald's and had a couple of hamburgs. While waiting in line. There a couple of the guys that work there having lunch. Noticed their name tags It showed where they were from. Like Tom and New York under the name. 
I was kind of a neat thing, I thought. 

It is some what hard to see his name tag. But it tells me his name is Jeremy and he is from the Brooklyns, NY. 


As sitting there I am looking on and saying WOW, the last time I was up this way. This place was just a small shop. Plus as looking around there are many surf shops along US 1. So why is this place doing all the bussiness? I really thinking of the FREE stickers you get after buying something. 



This is FREE advertising. Just think. They give you four. So maybe your buddy sees the sticker on the back of the truck. Hey where did you get that at? That is neat looking. I have seen this sticker everywhere around. 








This place is huge. The real neat thing is, their prices are not bad at all. Don bought a nice hat there, It had Ron Jon Surf Shop on the front of it, Plus 1959 in small print on the side. It only cost him $15.99. It looked well made too. 


Now this is going to the far end. But I guess if you have the money there is always someone out there that is willing to spend it. 
After this we drove farther north to Dayton Beach. Raining all the way there. Talk about that trip tomorrow. 
May the Lord bless your day and just enjoy the life you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...