Monday, June 12, 2017

We are finishing up out trip on the west side.


I have seen the ads and thinking why would anyone want their name on a Coke bottle? So I wanted a Coke and I saw this and said, oh well. 


As we were driving around going to the most southern part of Sanibel Island, I saw these signs. I have not seen a tortoise up to this point. But it was a neat sign. 


As walking down to the beach you can see the different rules there are. But if there was no rules this place would not be as beautiful as it was. 


As we were walking back to the truck, There was a young lady sitting there, asking if we would like a ride around that area? 




Not sure why, but I didn't take a picture of the trolley we got onto. But she drove us around and we stopped and dropped us off, to see if there was any manatees (sea cows).




Hard to see but I think there was two or even three of them right in front of us. So we waited for Dawn to come back around and we climbed back in and she dropped us off where the truck was parked. 
From there we piled in and started for home. 
There was a many Love Bugs hitting the truck and windshield. 
But we made it back and just enjoy hanging out and seeing the sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...