Monday, June 26, 2017

On Saturday Roy and I went back over to Judy's home.


It is funny how the power of suggestion. As we were winding down on Friday with the bathroom. Judy asked if we could check out her fan in the front room? Roy climbed up there and saw one screw holding the fan up. Plus Roy noticed the main rod that holds the fan in place was out of it socket. So Roy was telling her, as we were at Lowes that morning he saw a fan on sale. It was half off. $59.99. 
This is the fan he was talking about, above. She went out on Friday after we left and bought it. 
She text me and asked, when we had time, could we put it up? 
Thinking sure we will be over on Saturday. 


We got the old fan down. Then rewired the new one and tried our best to get the transmitter into the canopy on the top that goes to the ceiling. We tried and tried again. We even cut the extra wire off, hoping it would fit better. But after about half hour or so, I asked Judy if she could take it back and buy another fan, with out the transmitter? 


Folks I am not sure why? But reading the little booklet and trying our best to make it happen. It just seemed the transmitter was about 1/8 to 1/16" to big to fit into the canopy. Well that night I got a call and she did buy another one and I told her we would be over on Monday morning to install.
Yesterday morning I looked up on Lowes web site about the fan we were having so much trouble with. The commits were all pretty good on installing and easy to to do. 
I am not sure why we were having so much trouble? Roy and I went up and looked ad least four different times to try to figure it out. 
Prayerfully today this fan will be a lot easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...