Saturday, June 10, 2017

Well on Thursday, we took a drive to the west coast.


I am not sure where I took this picture, But I thought it was a neat bumper sticker. This was on the back window on a truck. 


Hey years ago I use to see these kind of grasshoppers on the middle of the state and it was good to see them again. 


This beach is Siesta Key. It was the first stop we really could see the gulf. It sure was beautiful. 






Look at this sand!!! Wow it is sure was pure white and so packed down. Still beautiful. 



As you look on you can see some people trying to help, I guess this family member is in a wheel chair. We did see other wheel chairs that are made for the beach. But I guess there was not enough of them. It really was neat to see how they worked together to make it happen. 
Well we did go into the water for a minute of two. But we needed to move south even more. 
Tomorrow I will share more on this neat trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...