Monday, June 19, 2017

Hey all you fathers out there, I hope and pray you all had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday.


Well my day started out like any other Sunday, Went church and then did some shopping. You know like stopping at Aldi. Yes I did stop and bought some corn on the cob and a couple of other items. But got home and just hung out and watched a little TV. I noticed Lori's SUV was in Roy's driveway.This is Richie's daughter and her hubby.  I went over and spent sometime with them. I am sorry but I forgot to take pictures while over there. Came home and chilled for a little while and then went back over to Roy's home for a Father's Day and Birthday dinner. They were celebrating Roy's birthday, which was on the 11th. 




Okay I know you all know who who is. But this is Roy,left hand corner. Then his lovely wife, Pat. Then Bobbie in the blue shirt, Richie, Michelle (Bobbie's wife). 


The white hair man in the white shirt is Fred. now if you don't know this, all these guys are brothers. So during all this time, we just sat there and had some nice stories about our children. I did share about Kevin calling me that morning to wish me a Happy Father's Day. I really thought that was kinda neat to hear from him. 
Mean while we watched the USA Open, (golf). 


Then after a little while had some desert. That is one thing about this family, they always have some kind of desert. Which makes me very happy. 
Not sure why, but every since I have gotten older, I really like something sweet after a meal. 
It was very nice to spend sometime with everyone and just hang out. 
So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...