Saturday, June 17, 2017

I had a chance to take a ride with Jon, on Tuesday evening.


I am sorry for the poor picture. But this is the tackle shop we drove to on Tuesday evening. Here there is a Men's Bible study, every Tuesday. So Jon asked and I took a ride south. Got down there and saw a couple of familiar faces, I knew. 





I wish I could tell you everyone's name, but don't know them. On my far right is Fred and Jon. Jon is the one that I rode with south, then north again. I have known these two guys for many years. They both serve at Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Fred is Pastor Fred's dad. 


As we sat around and tried to meet everyone. Plus had some good pizza and fellow shipping. 


This is Pastor Fred speaking. He was in the Book of Philippians chapter 2:12 to 24. It was refreshing and enjoyable to just hang out and hear God's Word. Plus to see that really nice tackle shop too. 



These two pictures above are painted by the owner of the tackle shop. I think is name is Robbie. As we finished up and sat around and talked a little afterwards. I got to meet a few guys and it really was kinda of fun too. Just walking around this shop was so neat. The LARGE hooks and the big fishing reals. It was a neat shop. Oh I made a small comet to Robbie, Telling him, he is really giving Guy Harvey (he is a famous fishermen's artist) a run for his money on the art work here. It really was some beautiful painting. 

At the end of the evening Jon and I headed north again. It was around 10 pm pulling into my driveway. It was worth the trip. 
If you think about this Bible study say a prayer or two. Some of these guys just stop by to hang out. 
It really was a good time, not sure when I will be back? But one day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...