Sunday, June 04, 2017

As we were walking along the Jetty


I have a friend in town from Balt. MD. His name is Don. He is kinda sly. He doesn't like his picture put on any media site. 
Okay enough about him. Now walking down along the Jetty, saw this guy having some trouble. He caught this baby nurse shark and didn't have any way to pull the hook out. I went back to my truck and got my trusted Leather Man. I had the guy put his foot on the head of the shark and I tried not to hurt him. But as I was pulling on the hook I did see some blood, but I think he will be okay. I released him back in the inlet and the guy was very happy to save his hook and he told me that he was going back home now. He had enough today. 
As the day went on, we drove along the coast and I showed Don the area and just hung out. 
Today we will be driving south. I will stopping by Calvary Chapel and just enjoying the day. 
I pray as we move forward in our day, please thank the Lord for all we have and just enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...