Saturday, June 24, 2017

I am so happy to say this project is done.


Well is took us a day more than I planned on. BUT it is finished. We needed to take one more ride to Lowes/Home Depot. The reason was the new vanity is about 4 inches higher than the old one. So the connections on it had to be lengthen. You know the water lines from 20" to 30" The drain pipe needed a goose neck, to kick it over the the floor drain. 
But at the end Miss Judy was very happy and thought it looked great. Folks you can redo something and if the customer is not happy, Why did you do it? 
I am very blessed to have Roy as a partner. He has ideas and we work well together. 
Judy had a problem with a ceiling fan. She asked us to look at it after the bathroom.  Roy got up there and found it was not repairable. He told her about a fan on sale at Lowes, he saw yesterday. Well last night I got a call and she would like us to put it up today. I couple more buck in the pocket. 
Getting back to this bathroom. As we raised the floor a little bit plus put in a threshold. The door bottom needed to be cut. Hey all I can say Thank you Lord for letting me be able to do this kinda of work. 
Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...