Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I have been waiting around for a phone call. Hey I got one.


Yes I have a job to do. I got a call form Wayne and Linda and asked me to clean out their gutters. Got there and found out the gutter was pretty much empty. But have some trees growing on the roof. 


I put a crow bar under and pulled the trees out. Going back home to get the  Round Up and spray it into the cracks, after wards. 




This is the other side of the house, this one was full of leaves and sticks. All cleaned out. Now I had to go back home for the weed killer an caulk. 




Prayerfully this will help stop the trees from growing in the cracks. At the end, I showed them the pictures and they were very happy. That is why I take pictures, this way they can see how clean they are. 
Today should be a easy one, playing pickle ball, dropping some items off at the Crossing Thrift store. Then just chilling. Maybe golf? No work yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...