Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Folks I am still playing tennis.


I am so blessed to say my knee is doing much better. About two weeks ago I went to a Orthopaedic Doctor. Doctor Palmeri. She gave me a cortisone shot. I walked out of the office and I could feel it working already. So I didn't play for one week. Then I started up last week. Have been playing ever since. Plus I rode the bicycle ride on Saturday morning. (14 miles) 





So today is Wednesday and I am going over there in about 20 minutes and play some more. Folks I can tell you this. I have been having trouble with my right knee for many months. I have been listening to the folks around me and everyone is telling me that I need a new knee. So I keep trying to work it out. But folks the shot is good for now. I saw my doctor on Monday and I asked if it starts hurting again what else can I do? She told me that they can shoot jell in there and it will help too. I can not get another cortisone shot for three months. 
All I can do today is Praise HIM and thank Him for the ability to play and enjoy riding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...