Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tuesday was a fun day.




Okay started the day off with pickle ball. That is correct PICKLE BALL. Folks I took a couple of lessons back in the fall. But really have not taken the time to play since. 
Not sure how many games I played, but I had a ball. Then I had a small job helping some one out. She wants to clean some stuff out of her house. You know things we don't need. So I loaded the stuff upp and took back to my house. The reason is I wanted to go to the pool. 



Okay the pool was wonderful. It was warm and even a nice breeze came thru. I was meeting someone down in Port Saint Lucie park. 


Pulling in saw this small little turtle and just watched him do his thing. I walked around the park and just checking things out. This is River Park Marina. 








It really was a nice looking park. The person showed up and we had a nice talk and they needed to get back to work. So I left and started home. Going by the Salvation Army Thrift Store. I stopped. I will share about that tomorrow. got some great deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...