Friday, August 31, 2018

Okay starting a new week. Time is just flying by.



On Monday night I joined a few folks to play pickle ball. It really turning out a nice night. I think I played four games. But the last one was the killer. I know most of you out there don't know any thing about pickle ball. But as the evening kept moving forward. I was very tried and sweating. All I know I had a ball and felt like I had a great work out. 


On Tuesday morning Roy and I are helping a couple of sisters out and move their mom to asst living up in Ormand Beach. 


It really was a easy move. This is all there was. The drive was away's up. Over 2 hours up and back. 




The place was very nice and I believe their mom will be very happy after a little while. 


On Wednesday morning. Roy and I had a day of just getting things finished up. So we drove here and there. Mean while I needed to gas. So as always i checked my oil. Down a half a quart. Now thinking why drive all the way back to Walmart? 


By looking at the price I should have. WHY is this so expensive? $8.45 a QUART??? I feel like I am in the Bahamas. 
Okay as I am writing now, I am in Balt. Md. Today Don and I will be during north. I will try to keep you all in the loop. 
It sure is nice to see my old friends again. Don and Meg. I am very blessed to say we have known each other since we were 7 years old. To me that is a great friend. 
If you think of me today say a prayer or two. It might be a long drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...