Monday, September 03, 2018

Yes folks I am away again.


Well I know it has been a little while since I have written. But we (Don) and I are up in Port Bay this week-end. I wil explain more as I go on. I have not had inter net. So I will try to keep things in order. 
Okay I left my house at 2 am on Thursday morning. Drove down to Cypress Creek (Ft Laud) parked my truck there and got on the Tri Rail. 





It is funny how love saving money. The reason I say that is parking the truck there (Free Parking) Take the Tri Rail and I am at the airport on time. Some waiting around but it was worth it. 



Wow these places are stay on top of things. You can plug in your phone at your seat. 




Flight was great an made it safely to Balt. 


I thought this was kinda neat. 


Got my bags an Don picked me up an all is well. 
Just to keep you in the loop, it is Labor Day and I am at McDonald's in Wolcott, New York. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...