Sunday, September 30, 2018

This is one of our neighbors two doors down.


I am not sure why, but Kathy, the one that lives here. She wants this ramp pulled out. She did ask me this about a month or so. I really am not sure why? She has MS and uses a walker. But she asked us to pull the middle broads out. 


We used the saw zaw and cut the plywood out. Then put in L brackets with Tap Cons. into the cement. 


Ran a board under the top step for support. It feels stronger than it did before taking the plywood out. Hey she is very happy and I hope this works for her. 


A gentlemen named Bill, called us to repair his tile in the front bathroom. All I did was pull the old tile up and squirted Liquid Nail under it and pushed it back down. I guess it worked? He has not called about it yet? 
Just to let you now what day I am on now. This is Thursday Sept 20th. 
On Wednesday Roy and I put in a new toilet at a young lady's home, Priscilla. She asked us an I am sorry but I forgot to take pictures. But you have seen many toilets go into place as there has been a run on them. 
Let me back up and explain, I flew in on Monday. Laid around and did nothing. On Tuesday I went and played Pickle Ball and did nothing. 
Prayerfully this week I will get caught up to date. 
Today is Sunday as I write this. Now do you have plains to go talk with God? 
I do, plus sing my heart out too.
Please if you do anything today, ad least thank Him for this last week and the week ahead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay we made to Orlando and all checked in and ready to enjoy our time.

It was near the end of the day. So, let's take a bus to Universal City Walk?  It's really neat how they have set this place up. Univ...