Saturday, September 15, 2018

I took a drive south, Viriginia. This is where my niece Kathy and her hubby (Gary)


I did take a lot of pictures on the way down. But I lost my camera during my time down there. 
Well I made it there and sat around and got caught up a little, then Gary asked if I would like to go for a boat ride? Sure would love to. 
Drove to the launch and dropped off the boat and we are on our way. 
What a beautiful day and just so happy I came down there. 




This is Jack their neat little dog. 


There was a some band playing rock and roll on the shore and we dropped the anchor and just sat there and talked. 





Jack really was enjoying himself. 



This is Kathy and Gary. It really was a beautiful evening. Just seeing them and hanging out. 


I think I read the speedometer, 44 knots. WOW. I don't think I have ever gone that fast on the water before. 


She sure is a pretty lady. 
I stayed there Friday to Tuesday morning. 
Over all very relaxing and just so nice to spend time with family. 
I am looking back just thanking my Lord for such a great time and so happy I came down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...