Monday, September 24, 2018

Our stay at Super 8


Well as it was Saturday morning. we got up and found out a could of things about this place. 


Now I just have a question WHY wouldn't they put the arrows going the same way the card is? 


No you have to turn the card upside down to open your door. 


The beds were very low to the ground. I got up and went down to get some ice coffee. 


Got to the ice machine and saw it was empty. Now thinking maybe someone had a large cooler and filed it up? But this cooler was dry on the bottom. So like I said yesterday, the ice machine was not working. I wrote about going to get ice two night before. It was very low and watery. So no ice coffee for me. 


Well Don came down and told our girl there is no hot water this morning. She went over to her bathroom near her desk. She told him she had hot water. So Don asked her to come up to the room and see for yourself. Mean while a couple of folks came came down the stairs and I asked if they had hot water? They all said NO. Then asked why? 
Okay we ate some breakfast. Mean while Don checked us out. They took $8.00 + off the bill, for no hot water,that made Don happy. 
I guess she took off 10% of one night stay? 
From here we drove to Walmart and got a couple of items and drove over to Don''s house. 

Don painted on the pile of logs FREE. Hopefully someone will come by and pick them up? 
From here we drove around Webster a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...