Thursday, September 20, 2018

As Gary had to go to work, om Monday.


Kathy and I went out on a ride. Trying to go see the Light house. I am driving Don's car here, so I don't think I will go any farther. 
Katy was telling me that some of these road out during high tides. 




Driving by I saw this brick house. I really liked the different color bricks mixed in around the windows. 



We gave up on trying to get to the shore line. Now I am not sure if this has anything to do with Florence out there? Remember she is on her way to here. Coming in on Friday morning. 


This is the only gas station in town. Their gas is $2.51.9, Wow I have not seen those prices since I have been driving on this trip. 






This is a guy name David that owns this land. It is like a narrow walk way to the water edge.. 


Kathy was telling me that Gary and David have been working on clearing this land here. Plus building steps to go down to the water edge. 
Well like I have been saying, slowly I have been trying to keep up with my trip. So praise Him today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...