Sunday, September 09, 2018

Okay I think this is Saturday 31st of Aug.? But for me today is Sept 9th


This is Ray and Joyce's cottage. We (Don and I) are up in Port Bay New York. The city is called Wilcott. So this is where we stayed. I will hav other pictures of here, down the road. 


I am not sure if these pictures are in order. But this is Port Bay. I use to come down here with Don and his dad to go fishing and even go water skiing.






If you look in the middle of the picture there is a ski plane landing there. Plus take a look at this chair in the air. It looks like it has a winch on the top and you can lower it down and get into it. Plus have to have a pole of some kind to pull it towards you to get in. 


Here you can see the small piece of land that separates the bay form the lake. 


This is a landing dock for kayaks and canoes. Which I would love down where I live (Fort Pierce) the reason have you ever tried to get into one at my age? It some times is a challenge. 





There was a couple of guys. Father and son, look like? Don asked them what they were working on? The son told him they are working in the outlet. 



This is the outlet. It is between Lake Ontario, Port Bay. Hey this is so beautiful and inviting  to just jump an enjoy some cool water. NOT for me. 



I guess this like a Pier that the kids jump off of. 




Well like I said before, I am way behind on keeping this up to date on this blog. But over all I am enjoying some good times and now with family, Kathy and her hubby Gary. I am in Mathews Virginia. That is correct, I see this hurricane is coming this way, so I will be bailliny and going back to Balt, Md. on Tuesday. 
Folks I am just loving being with them an looking forward in getting back to home too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...