Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Still driving back to Baltimore,Maryland.


We needed to stop and get some gas. So I had to do a pit stop any way. As I walk around and just see how the people are waiting around for a sandwich, it sure looks a lot like a Wawa. 



I am not sure but I don't think I have ever seen any other color for a milk jug. Yes this is yellow. 


As we got back to Don and Meg's home. We were greeted with the new baby. I am sorry but I have forgotten her name. Plus the others that come in later on. 



Well it seems like Don and Meg were having some fun building a Lego Tower of some kind. Plus the grand children the ones really know how it goes. The dog laying on the other sofa was not to friendly with me. Not sure why. But I tried a couple of times to pet her. But she didn't have any to do with me. Only doing a lot of barking. 
Well this is Saturday evening and my time of pretty much up. 
Over all I really did get some good rest and just enjoying help others out was a blessing for me. The next morning Don and will try to tear down a limb on the large tree in the back yard. 
Doesn't that sound like some fun????? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...