Friday, September 21, 2018

As my time was winding down here at Kathy's place.


Monday afternoon we got back from driving around. These are some of their toys. I showed you the larger boat before. But this one needs some help. Not sure but I think Gary told me it needs a new drive for the propeller. 


This is athy and David talking about what he will be doing during the hurricane. He told her that he will stay. 


This is the front of their home., plus the land. 


This baby has everything you need to travel. 



Not sure what year, but she started right up. The reason I say that is, the next day Gary moved her over to the middle so if the trees gave way she would be safe. 


Woke up on Tuesday morning and had a wonderful breakfast. So I helped Gary move some thing around and put them in the garage to protect them. 



I said my good byes and left to go back to Balt. 





Driving out of town and just looking around. 


Got to Horne's and stopped for a little walk around. 





Not sure what all these pictures are but I took them anyway. 



Starting to go over a large bridge. This cost $6.00 to come over. But going back it is free. 






See no tolls.





I was texting Don and he told me that he was at Costco. So I stopped. But as I looked around I found out the time was about a hour earlier. So I ate and was o my way back to his place. 



I saw this little boy get into the toy car. Thinking mom are you sure you want to do that? The reason is he might think this is HIS!!!!
Over folks I had a wonderful time with Gary and Kathy plus. 
I have been watching the hurricane and it looks like there trouble for this place there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...