Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sunday morning what should we do????


First thing to do it have a wonderful breakfast. Then let us see what happens next???


I am not sure when this limb came down? But I know it is way up there and heavy too. Don is thinking twist it back and forth. 


Cut off some of the branches that are laying on the ground. Then we can move it around. 










I can tell you this, I was reay to hang it up. But Don was willing to keep trying to twist it off. 
AND he made it happen. 







Boy he kept trying pulling it this way and that way an was just enough to break it off. 





We cut it in 19" lengths and took them to the back of the yard. There we piled them up with other logs he had already back there. 



Mean while his wife even helped us pick up all the small limbs. Plus remember all the steel sheets that we brought back form Webster in the back of the truck? Well we handed them on top of his piles of logs and all is well. 
We got cleaned up an went to church and then came back home and cleaned up our tools and then. Dinner time. 






I have never in been in Red Robin before. It really was good tasting food and nice place. 
Over all spent the even ing just having some fun. 
Tomorrow, I will be flying out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...