Friday, September 07, 2018

The Labor day week-end has started.


The two on the right side, that is Don's cousins. Ray and Joyce. These are the two that have been having family reunions for over 30 years. I think Ray is 84? 
The two on the other end is Kevin and his wife. (sorry forgot) she is so bubbly and willing to do what ever is needed at the time. 


This is Don. Nicole, Corey and Roger. Not sure why Don looked so happy here. Well the week-end is here and breakfast was great. Just sitting around to get caught up, with all that has been happening during the Summer. As I am a new guy here. I just enjoy hearing everyone stories and getting to know them a little more. 
Well from here we all went back to the cottage and hung out. 
Folks as it is Friday for me now,(back in Balt)  I am planning on doing a little work around Don's house today. By the weather men they are saying it will be raining all week-end here. 
So going to try to get some out side work done. 
I am being blessed to send some with Don's wife (Meg) while Don has been working. 
You know I need to stay busy and today will be one of those days, prayerfully no rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...