Saturday, September 29, 2018

Time for me to getting back home.



I said my good byes, on Sunday night to Meg. Don and I got up early and drove over to the airport. We said our good byes and I was on my way back home. 
Folks I really had a wonderful time doing this and that. But to get back into my own bed. Looking forward to it 


You can see the sun was rising and we were heading south. The reason I say all that is. The sun was coming in on the left hand side and means the east. Heading south, Okay maybe to much info? 




There is a my little girl. It sure good to see her. 
I drove home and all was well back there an slept like a good baby. 
Now the phone is ringing and jobs are coming in. 
I really hope as I tried to share with you, my trip was a GREAT ONE.
All I can do is PRAISE HIM and THANK HIM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...