Friday, September 14, 2018

My plan for this time was to replace the flooring on this patio in back of Don's home.








You can see there is a lot of water damage and rot. So looking at it and talking with Don. We thought that maybe that week-end we could replace it?


  But then we looked at the weather and rain was on it way. So we talked about maybe not? Then I talked to my niece Kathy and (hubby) Gary, They had made plains to go up to Penfield, NY. the following week-end  So I talked to Don and Meg and decide that I should drive down to Virigina that week-end. 
Which I did and will share tomorrow about that trip. 
Over all God has been very much part of all that I have been dealing with. 
I praise Him and thank Him this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...