Sunday, September 23, 2018

Don and I are back in Webster, New York, AGAIN.


Well we stopped at Dave and Diana's home for a little camp fire and just hanging out. Dave and his wife have done well. Their home and everything is very well taken care of. But we didn't leave there until after 11:30 pm. I was getting a little tied. We left and went to our hotel. Super 8. 


Got up and went down and had breakfast at the hotel. Not bad, bagels and waffles too. Coffee not bad, but noticed the ice machine was very low. The reason I notice was I have ice coffee every morning, so I went to get some ice and not too much there. Will share more on this after our last night there. 
We got over to Don's house (Terry renting) Have a large pile of brush in back. Took it up front to the road side. 


Our main reason for being there is clear this all out and clean up the boat. 
I got out my saw zaw and cut everything down to about foot off the ground. 



The boat has seen better days. A lot of old leaves and some junk too. I sweep it out an used the pressure washer, we got from Dave, last night too. 



I ran out of gas near the end of the job. Terry had some and got the boat looking pretty good. I even asked Don, while him and Ray were out trying to get some money for the metal that was in the back yard. I was thinking maybe the cleaner I buy for cleaning home around here, might even clean it up better? 



After clearing this all out. I came back and cut the stumps down tot he ground. 


Ray, Don and I worked on clearing this area out. Ray used his clippers and Don tried the chain saw. But at the end I pretty much got everything out of there with my saw zaw. 




I think the pressure washer did most of the cleaning. But I know the bleach helped a little more. 




You can see the large pile of brush along the road there. 


Now Don want to take the medal sheeting that was laying back there, back to his home in Balt. Plus Ray and him broke up the plastic sheeting that was dry rotting there too. Put it in bags so we could take them over to Ray's home and he will put them out the next week during trash pick up. 


This is Ray, he is 84 years old and he kept up with both Don and I on clearing the brush out. 
After wards Don and I drove over to Ray's home and dropped off the bags of trash. Then drove over to Dave's home and dropped the pressure washer off there. With a note and some money, we didn't replace the gas and broke off a small piece of medal on the exhaust. Dave talked to Don later on during the week and Don explained what happen. 



Mean while Don and I went back to the hotel and got cleaned up and meet Ray and his wife Joyce at the Nutcracker. for dinner. It was a very pleasant evening and we were all very tied and just wanted to get home and crash. 
Well we made it back to the hotel and slept like babies. 
Next morning was a couple of issues we woke up with. Explain tomorrow. 
Well folks it is Sunday (23) are you stopping by your church and having a nice talk with God this morning? Well I am looking forward in seeing my Pastor and just sitting and getting fed God's Word this morning. I hope you ad least take the time to thank HIM for your last week and look froward in seeing what else He has planned out for us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...