Monday, September 17, 2018

I thinking this is still Saturday.


I am not sure where this is? But I know Kathy and I drove around here an there.Oh we drove over to a island, Not sure of the name?




Here is a something that is sad item. There is a public beach here. But as Kathy was telling me, the two house on both sides are fighting to make this a private beach for themselves. 
You can see someone put up signs to say no parking any where. 





This is one of the houses on the left looking out at the bay. 


This is the other one. Folks I am not sure why people just want their own beach?? In Florida all beaches are public. 


This is a draw bridge coming back from the island we were on. I am sorry still don't know the name. . 


Gary has himself a little challenge to fix the driver side window. The motor works but the slide cable has come off. 



The car with the broken window cable. Gary and I both worked on it. I looked on Amazon and found a brand new one for $40.00. 


Well the evening came and the power went out an we still played. 
I was so blessed to be able to stay with them and just enjoy some.fun. 
Well today is Monday, 17th for me now, Don and I will be leaving very shortly for the airport. I will be flying out around 7:55am. Prayerfully all is well and I get back to fort Lauderdale safely. Plus with out any troubles with Florence. 
I really hope and pray you all had a wonderful day of thanking our Lord for all He has given us and just trusting Him even more today. 
I had a chance to go to Don and Meg's church and it was very enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, some days things just not going well.

Last week we had needed four new tires on the Kia. So, we got a great deal at St. Lucie Battery and Tire. After picking the Kia up, we drove...