Monday, October 01, 2018

It sure nice to be back home.


This is at The Airport Storage, on Kings high. Well this guy named Joe asked us a while back if we could replace some T111? So Roy an I went over there on Friday afternoon, to check it out.
 No problem. They have all the supplies already. 


Okay so Monday we decided to do it. This siding is shot. I am so surprised to hear there was no water leaks in the house. The reason is I guess the plastic sheeting protected them. 


This is Joe. He has done work here before. Replacing the T 111 on some of the other building. But as he is getting older, he really didn't want to do this by himself.So he hired us to do it. Plus he helped keep the place cleaned. 





I can tell you this, it sure was a hot one out there. No breeze at all. We all were hurting. I even asked Roy to go down and buy some drinks for us. 


Over head the US. Coast Guard flew over a couple of times. There is a airport behind where we were working. The Fort Pierce Airport. 


I came back about a week later to see if they painted it. They did and it came out nice. 
Just to let you know that job took us 4 hours. Not sure why, but I know I got back home and wanted to die. 
So did you all go talk with God yesterday? I sure did and found out I have more problem than I thought. 
Hey that is why they call it a relationship. We all have things to work on, by His grace we have another day to get up and do what we want. WITH HIS HELP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...